Friday, January 3, 2014

Why Hello There

Hello people of the Internet! My name is Briana Pritchett, but, as the title of the blog suggests, you can call me Bri. This blog is going to probably end up being mostly beauty related with a heavy emphasis on nail design, but knowing me I'll just post whatever is on my mind at the moment, which could be pretty much anything...anyway, since I figure that not that many people will read this, I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I am 17 years old, and I am a senior at Timberland High School. I do not yet know where I will be attending college, but I plan on majoring in anthropology (I will likely change this as I am VERY indecisive). Throughout my colorful high school career, I have been a part of French Club, National Honor's Society, Link Crew, the cheerleading squad, the diving team (which was comprised of just moi because the other girl got hurt), and the track team, which is my baby. I have a job at GymQuarters Gymnastics, where I was a gymnast for 8 years, and it is my second home. That pretty much sums me up; talk to ya soon, and stay classy, America!

No comments:

Post a Comment