Friday, January 3, 2014

Playing With Layouts and My OOTD

Hello again! So I'm kind of a dunce when it comes to technology, and I'm also a 5 year old at heart, so if I figure out some new way to do things (such as changing the type and color of the font) I am probably going to get really excited and do it. That being said,  I shall do my best to control myself and keep things as consistent as possible. 

Let's move along to my outfit of the day. Normally I would not dress up so much at school,  but today was our first day back from winter break (yeah, we went back on a Friday;  how stupid is that?), and I got a ton of new clothes,  so I had to show them off. Here's my outfit: 
 My shirt is just a long, plain black t-shirt from Charlotte Russe, my leggings are blue tie-dye with a black hieroglyphic pattern (I think) also from Charlotte Russe, and my boots are just standard black ankle boots with a bit of a thick heel, which is perfect for me because I'm short (5' 2") and clumsy, and I believe they are from Payless.
 For hair, I curled my hair with a 1 in iron last night, then I pinned it up and slept on it. In the morning, I sprayed it with hairspray before taking out the pins (I just use standard Bobby pins) then let it down and pulled it back into a ponytail, leaving a few face-framing pieces out. I really like curling my hair this way because I have fine, stick straight hair that holds curl really poorly, but I've found that this method creates a really strong curl that lasts throughout the day (with the help of a lot of hairspray).
 I am by no means good with makeup, so this is about as advanced as I ever get. I applied a slightly shimmery eye shadow with some winged navy blue eyeliner and one coat of black mascara. On my lips, I only ever wear Baby Lips or Chapstick, but I am currently wearing nothing. My only piece of jewelry is my infinity sign necklace from Claire's.
There's my puppy in the background!  Hope you enjoyed this post,  and if you want more specifics on my hair or makeup, let me know!  Oh, and stay classy,  America!

No comments:

Post a Comment