Saturday, January 4, 2014

How To Have A Blog Party

Hello friends!  So I have 3 other friends with blogs, and I decided we should have a blog party.  I googled what to do at a blog party, but I couldn't find anything (granted I did not look very hard), so I decided to wing it.  So here are the steps to throwing the best blog party ever (not a supremely difficult task considering blog parties are not actually a thing): 

Step 1: Provide food. We ordered 2 pizzas from Domino's. If you order the pizza online, there is an option to add delivery instructions for the driver. We asked for the driver to draw a dinosaur befriending a narwhal on the box, and this was the result:
Shout out to Michael, the world's best pizza delivery guy, for that masterpiece!  Alright, step 2: Make things for everyone's blogs. For Savannah's blog (showmestyleslv.blogspot.com), we made a DIY vanilla sugar scrub, which looks like this:
 Then we decorated cupcakes for Taylors blog (www.theperksoftaylor.blogspot.com):
Finally, we watched Peyton paint this poster for her blog (PeytonsPlacepp.blogspot.com):

Step 3: Blog about it! Blog parties really aren't that difficult to throw,  and as long as you're with good friends you are guaranteed a good time.  Hope you found this helpful and are inspired to throw your own blog party.  That's all for me; stay classy,  America!

No comments:

Post a Comment